250g soft margarine/butter
1 cup icing sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
2-3 flake chocolate (crumbled)
Flour (1 cup +)
Melted chocolate - garnish
* I know the flour amount is not specific, it just needs to me added slowly till the dough is soft. The amount in brackets is from an estimation my mum gave me from how much she used.
- Beat the margarine/butter and icing sugar till white.
- Add the egg, cocoa powder and beat till it's mixed well.
- Add the crumbled flake and mix again.
- Next, add enough flour to make a soft dough.
- Roll out the dough a little thick between wax paper.
- Make a lot of lines with the back of a fork.
- Measure exact flake size sticks and place on the tray.
- Baked in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for around 20-25 minutes.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the biscuits after the biscuits have baked.