- Place the castor sugar and mint in a large bowl.
- Using the back of a large spoon or a 'mortar and pestle' (lol every Indian home has one or if you're into spicy food you need this in our life) and grind the mint into the sugar for a minute or so.
- Transfer into a large glass jug, adding the lime cordial, lemon slices and top with sprite.
- You can adjust the sweetness if you prefer or add more lemon slices according to your preference.
- Add crushed ice and serve immediately! or before serving add this next special ingredient!
Which is VANILLA ESSENCE!! A drop or two per serving, this will take this drink to a whole knew level trust me.
- If you don't want to use crushed ice or you completely forgot like we did that's fine it still comes out tasting awesome!
- Make sure the mint is crushed properly so the flavour comes through, you will be able to smell it after grinding it for a bit, when added with the rest of the ingredients it fuses together and tastes amazing.
- Have some extra mint leaves for garnishing the drink when you're about to serve.
- Last but not least sugar coat the rim of the glass - best way to do this is to rub on the edge of the glass some lemon juice and than dip it into sugar it should coat nicely.