Shredded Chicken Fillet
Crushed Green Chillies (green chutney)
- Oil you hands up cause sometimes your hands can end up burning after making these.
- Slit your jalapeño down the middle but not all the way down and remove all the seeds.
- I shredded the leftover chicken and stuff the peppers following by cheese.
- Place back in the freezer till you're about to fry.
- Heat up your oil and fry your poppers till they're golden.
- Preheat your oven and pop them in for 10 minutes till they get crispy.
- Make a quick dipping sauce; mixing the yoghurt and green chillies/chutney and serve.
- There are many more dipping sauce recipes out there this is just one I quickly whipped up.
I hope you enjoyed this Jalapeño Poppers recipe,
don't forget you can use the seeds to plant and grow your own Jalapeños like we are!
This is a great side to have or snack to have
for movie night or watching the match munches.
It was my first attempt and I must say it tasted really good.
Can never go wrong with double coating.
I have shared some other side dishes before:
Please feel free to spread the food love
and share this recipe with your friends and family,
If you are looking for any recipe in particular
you can easily search for on the home page
or on google (just add 'spicyfusionkitchen' next to the recipe name)
and it should pop up!
Follow me on my social media to keep up to date with tips, quick recipes etc
and finally do not forget to subscribe and be added to the email list so
you know the minute I post a recipe.